First CYRENE Hackathon
The CYRENE Project where Privanova is a partner, organises its first hackathon. The event will take place on October 14th and 15th 2021 and will last for 24 hours. Registration is open until the 11th of October.
Focused on the information security of the supply chains, the event will give its participants the opportunity to contribute innovative solutions to real-life challenges faced by organisations all over the world.
CYRENE Hackathon Key Facts
Participation in the CYRENE Hackathon will be free of charge. The official language of the main event will be English. However, while hacking you are free to speak any language you agree on in your team! This is a virtual event meaning that you’ll need some equipment to join (Computer, Webcam, Microphone, Headphones and stable internet connection needed during the full event). Finally, you’ll require some skills to be able to participate:
- Programming skills in Python or any other language
- Data mining
- Network Science
- Machine learning
- Business Process Modelling
CYRENE Hackathon Agenda
Day 1 (October 14th 2021)
- 11:30-12:00 Hackathon presentation, led by CRF
- 12:00-12:15 Technical description of datasets & tools, led by UBI
- 12:15-12:30 Questions
- 12:30: Hackathon Start (24 hours duration)
Day 2 (October 15th 2021)
- 12:30 Hackathon End
- 12:30-14:30 Participants prepare presentations of the results produced
- 14:30-15:30 Presentation of the hackathon results by Hackathon participants
- 15:30-16:00 Final evaluation by project technical commission
- 16:00-16:30 Awards
CYRENE Info Day
The CYRENE Hackathon event will be preceded by the Info Day, organised on October 14th 2021, by CRF. This event will also be open to the public.
During the event the participants will be informed about the CYRENE project, its overall objectives and approach, learn about the challenges faced in the context of automotive supply chain services and how the CYRENE solution is planning to solve them, and get updated about the latest achievements of the consortium.